- Traditional subcutaneous route of administration
- 10 ml multidose vial of aqueous allergenic extract
- 10-20 week supply
- Up to 20 allergens included for each major aerobiological region
- Standardized extracts selected based on geographic region, allergenicity, and cross-reactivity
- Includes dust mites and pollens (grass, tree, and weed)
- The weekly subcutaneous injection schedule improves compliance
- Single vial (no 10-fold or 100-fold dilutions required)
RECOMMENDED DOSING SCHEDULE:
Each animal’s treatment schedule should be determined during the course of therapy by observing the degree of sensitivity the animal displays.
Most pets begin showing a response to therapy within 3 months, but others will require up to one year.